Saturday, July 23, 2011

Rani Mukherjee - 40 questions interview


 "I'm a simple person who wants to lead a simple life in the complex world of cinema. I knew this is difficult because life can get pretty complicated here. But I'm not waiting anxiously for something great or dramatic to happen to me. It's the little, little things that make me smile. I'd be happy even if someone handed me a glass of water."

This what Rani Mukherjee  told Praveena  Bharadwaj in a 40 questions interview. The above was in response to the question how would  you describe yourself?

Here are some of the questions and answers.

Q: What's the motto you live by?
'Live life to the fullest. Never hurt anyone and concentrate on creating love and laughter.'

Q: Does commitment scare you?
"Not at all . Because the level of your commitment reflects your involvement and confidence. You can't be a coward and run away. You have to be committed to whatever you do in life.'

Q: Can you tell us three unknown facts about yourself?
"I'm very lazy and laid back, have a terrible temper and can bake amazing cakes.'

Q: How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
'I think I was 11 or 12. Please don't ask me for the name of the person because he is married now.

Q: Which is the most beautiful part of your body?
'My heart. Those close to me feel I have a heart of gold.'

Q: When and where were you most embarrassed?
I'm embarrassed whenever I see myself on screen. Because all those emotions are forced, not real. They make me squirm.'

Q: If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be?
' My height. I'd give anything for a few inches more'.

Q: What's the one thing  in your life you'd like to get rid of?
'Fake people, they make me feel sick.'
 
Q: What's the cutest thing about you?
'Me, myself, the whole of me. I think I'm cute'.

Q: Are you a better actress on-screen or off-screen?
On screen of course. Acting is only for the screen, not for real life. In fact, I find it difficult to act off-screen'

Q: What's the worst thing about being an actress?
'That you have to act constantly, in reel and real life. To the extent that you start asking yourself, am I acting or am I being my normal self.'

Q: What are the three best things about being an actress?
' Name, fame and money'.

Q: What is the weirdest thing you've put in your mouth?
Artificial blood during action scenes. Sometimes it's coloured water and sometimes cough syrup. Uuuughhh.

Q: Which lyrics truly mean something to you?
The title song of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Tum Paas Aaye, Yun Muskuraaye, Tum Ne NA Jaane Kya sapne dikkaye……

Q: Who do you think is the sexiest man in the industry?
'Shah Rukh Khan. My all time favourite is Mr Amitabh Bachchan, but right now it's SRK'.

Q: If your dream man and you were struck on a lonely island, what would you do?
'I'd call the dream unitwallahs and ask them to shoot a song on that very location- for our eyes only.'

Q: Do you believe in God?
'Oh yes. He is the Almighty. He is everywhere. He keeps an eye on us constantly. I fear Him.'

Q: What is your idea of a perfect, romantic day?
Spending time with the person I love. We could be in Switzerland or anywhere else for that matter.'

Find out more interesting photos & videos of Rani Mukherjee at below links:

No comments:

Post a Comment