Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hot Bipasha Basu Interview with Subhash K.Jha






By M.Ismeth
No matter how heroine oriented my roles are, everyone just sees the glamour. After all that, all people see is that I look hot and sexy, that isn't all I want. Besides in none of my films am I there for glamour value.

I find it difficult to please myself. I like everything around me to be perfect. I feel very demoralized when my co-artists just do their work mechanically and wait for pack-up. And when I see a talented senior being indifferent to his work, I'm saddened, as told by Bipasha Basu to Subhash K.Jha in an interview.

You seem to have very strong views and equally strong likes and dislikes?
Yes, and I make them clear. Beating around the bush is as pointless as running around trees. Being upfront suits me. And I've never been let down by my beliefs. If I didn't do a role, I didn't have regrets about someone else doing it. I never try to fit in.

And what are we trying to fit into anyway?
"There are no roles about an actress should do or shouldn't do? So there's no question of my being a misfit. I have to thank the film industry for never letting me feel like one."

On the personal front, you've had some serious help problems, haven't you?
Yeah, first came my health problems and then my help problems . My maid who's been with me for four years, tried to siphon off my money. My spot boy stole my diamond ring too. I trust very easily and my trust was completely broken. It's time for me to wise up.

Also, now that I've moved into a bigger home it's a bit of a pain for me. It's too big and too lonely for one person. I spend half my time just maintaining it.

But John's around to help. Are the two of you planning marriage?
Yes we are thinking of marriage, but not so soon. Once I marry I'll put an end to m y career. It's always one thing at a time for me.

An undying ambition is to open a restaurant where I can give personal attention to every guest. I want to connect with people, make them feel at home. (The marriage never took place)

Are you gregarious by nature?
Very. I look a little snooty but I'm the absolute opposite.It's just at parties I keep to myself.I think such gatherings are occasions for fake talk- "Oh you've lost weight, Oh you're looking so nice! I'm sorry, I can't do all this.

Did you learn a lot from Mr Bachchan?
What can you learn about acting. You just need to grasp your character and try to do what the director wants. But yes, I learnt the value of sincerity and professionalism from him.You have to be as down to earth as Mr.Bachchan to get somewhere in life.     



Find out more interesting photos & videos of Bipasha Basu at below links:


No comments:

Post a Comment