Monday, August 10, 2009

Sneha Ullal ....A copy of Aishwarya Rai

Sneha Ullal (born December 18, 1985) is a Bollywood, Tollywood and Kollywood film actress.

Ullal was born in Muscat, Oman, her parents are from Mangalore (Karnataka). Her father, Nitin Ullal is the General Manager of a reputed construction company in Oman and lives in Oman, while her mother moved to Mumbai.

She studied at Indian School Muscat & Salalah in Oman, Durelo Convent High School in Mumbai and later studied at MMK College.

At college she befriended Arpita Khan, her college mate and the younger stepsister of Bollywood actor Salman Khan. The friendship led to the chance meeting with Salman Khan, who was greatly impressed by her charm and look-alike beauty of Aishwarya Rai.

In her debut movie, Lucky: No Time for Love, Ullal is known for having a striking resemblance to Aishwarya Rai.


"I was eight years old when Aishwarya Rai was crowned Miss World and everyone started comparing her with me. I was like, ?No way, I?m more beautiful than her!?, but as I grew up, I realised how wrong I was. Ash is any day more beautiful than me. But being compared to the most beautiful woman in the world is not an insult, yaar! It?s an honour", - Sneha Ullal

Click on the below links for more interesting photos of Sneha Ullal:

No comments:

Post a Comment