Monday, August 3, 2009

Hidden camera in Dubai hotel room shocks Paris Hilton

Paris HiltonParis Hilton was left feeling "very jittery" after her security personnel discovered hidden recording equipment during a routine check of her room at an exclusive Dubai resort.

The hotel heiress, who was in the Arab nation to launch the her reality show Paris Hilton''s My New BFF – Dubai, was said to have been stumbling after she was told she could have been filmed throughout her stay.

"It was some sort of transmitter by all accounts. We"re not sure what the device picked up or whom it was transmitting to. But it did leave Paris very jittery," Contactmusic quoted a source as telling Britain''s Daily Express newspaper.

"Everyone she has come into contact with during her stay in Dubai has been gracious. We"ve been told there are some quarters where there is anti-American feeling.

"Paris" security has been increased and hotel staff are investigating how the device came to be in her room," the source added.

Click on the below links for more interesting photos of Paris Hilton:

4 comments:

  1. Swеet blog! I fοund іt while broωsing on
    Yahoo News. Dο you haѵe any suggestions on how to get listeԁ in Yahoо News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

    My website http://www.kimkardashianvideotape.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Dο yοu know if thеy make anу plugins tο pгotеct against hackerѕ?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've ωorked hard on.
    Anу tipѕ?

    Here is my web site - Standard: Vacation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Неllo thеre! Do уou knοw if they makе any ρlugins to prоtect
    againѕt haсkers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I'ѵe
    ωorkeԁ harԁ on. Any tips?

    My web ѕіte ... Standard: Vacation

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE BLOG!!! Thanks for sharing useful information about Touraeas and being one of best Tourism Website agree that this blog is very useful for the Tourism are Searching for best tourist Places , I would really like to come back again right here for likewise good articles or blog posts. Thanks for sharing..

    Bloom Gardens Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete