Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hot VIBE Model Maria Vaz

WE Magazine: WE GIRL – Maria Vaz
8 Jan 2008 ... An accidental model, natural, exotic beauty Maria Vaz sort of fell into that line of work after working as a make-up artist for a modeling ...wemagonline.blogspot.com/2008/01/we-girl-maria-vaz.html -

Maria Terezinha Vaz: fine art photography
A Gallery of Fine Art Black White Photography and Color Photographs by Maria Terezinha Vaz including Landscape, Cityscape, Portrait, Photojournalism, ...www.mariavazphoto.com/ -

Vibe Mag Interview with Vaz

Name: Maria Vaz

Age: 24

My Hood:
Brooklyn, NY

Maria Vaz was
discovered (she says)

"... At a
photo shoot where I
was actually the
makeup artist on set
hired to do the
faces for Morena
Entertainment
models, which is the
agency that I am
currently signed
with.

My agent said
to me that my face
needed to be "on the
scene" instead of
"behind the scenes"
and the rest is
history.

Talk about
playing two sides of
the fence!

Maria Vaz' first
VIBE shoot…Was
VIBE's May 2009
fashion feature,
"Drop It Like It's
Hot."

It was a fun
shoot, I loved the
shoes, the bags, and
the accessories. Oh
my goodness, I was
like a kid in a
candy store! It was
a set filled with
creative and
professional people.
For fun I like... So
many different
things, from roller
coasters to horror
movies, traveling,
modeling, acting, to
just simply hanging
with my girls. Think
you know? You have
no idea... My family
is from Jamaica, no
one ever gets my
nationality right.

My hidden talent...
Is my artistic side.
I love creating
looks in different
ways that make
people look and feel
beautiful.

Four
artists I bump on my
iPod... 1. Rick Ross
2. Drake 3.
The-Dream 4. Lady
Gaga Celebrities

I'd
love to shoot with
for VIBE…Denzel
Washington, David
Beckham, and Kanye
West Photographers I
would love to shoot
with...

I would like
the opportunity to
one day to shoot
with Michael David
Adams, David Leslie
Anthony, and
Nicolaas de Bruin."

Click on the below links for more interesting photos of Maria Vaz:

1 comment: