Thursday, July 30, 2009

Amrita Rao hottest Pics & Bouncing Boobs Video



Amrita Rao's hot photos are tagged below. A video in which her bouncimg boobs are focussed is also embeded in this hub.


You might think she's mommy's girl, but Amrita Rao loves being by herself, too. "I loved the feeling of independence; when I was in US recently. I realised how much I value it. I love the feeling of being able to walk on the streets freely on my own, travel to any place I want to, dress up just the way I want, without worrying about who's watching me or what will they think about me. I guess that's what I enjoy the most when I go abroad. That does not mean I don't like my friends and family around. They are an important part of my life," she says. Well dear, this is just a small price to pay for being a star.

Click on the below links for more Amrita Rao's Hot Boobs Photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment